ZRP Series Disc Disperser
ZRP Series Disc Disperser is mainly used to disperse the stickies, grease, wax, plastic, rubber and ink particles and other hot melt impurities from the paper pulp.
Features of ZRP Series Disc Disperser
1. Mainly used to disperse the stickies , grease, wax , plastic, rubber and ink particles and other hot melt impurities from the paper pulp.
2. Reasonable disc tooth structure ensure an effective dispersion to gooey, ink particles etc.
3. Automatic lubrication system ensures a stable running of equipment.
4. Matching with different fluted disc according to the different type of stock.
Technical Data of ZRP Series Disc Disperser
Scroll Table ->
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||ɸ450||ɸ710||ɸ1050|
|Concentration of Input Pulp (%)||25-30|
|Concentration of Output Pulp (%)||4-12|
|Power of Main Motor(kw)||110-200||280-800||630-1250|
|Power of Feeding Screw(kw)||5.5||5.5-11||11-18.5|
|Power of Plug Screw(kw)||15||22-45||55-90|
|Power of Flutter(kw)||5.5||5.5-11||15-18.5|
|Power of Heater (kw)||7.5||7.5-22||30-45|
* If you can’t find the product you are looking for please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our full range.
Download complete technical literature [ PDF ]